Protect lives and your property
The fundamental function of a fire door is to contain the spread of fire. By preventing or delaying an active fire from spreading through a building. Most buildings are designed in such a way as to allow areas to be sealed off from each other by fire-resistant materials, but older properties might not have been designed with this in mind. With a correctly installed and maintained fire door it will take much longer for a fire to spread to other areas – allowing the building’s occupants to leave safely and giving the fire service vital time to save property and assets.
As a Q-Mark Fire Door Installer and Fire Door Maintainer we are trained to install and maintain all types of fire doors, to ensure that their ability to contain a fire is not compromised. With a fire door maintenance package or new fire door installation from Planned Office Interiors you can rest assured that all of your fire doors are working as the manufacturer intended and will perform to the best of their ability.
Speak to a member of our team about installing new fire doors or the maintenance of existing ones on 01785 817114
Learn more about the risks of poorly maintained fire doors
Are your fire doors working as the manufacturer intended and will they perform to the best of their ability? If not …
- You could be prosecuted with a fine or imprisonment
- You could endanger users of the building that could lead to a possible loss of life
- There is an increased risk for emergency services responding to a fire
- Your property and possessions might not be protected
Why use Planned Office Interiors
With a fire door maintenance package or new fire door installation from Planned Office Interiors you can rest assured that all of your fire doors are working as the manufacturer intended and will perform to the best of their ability.
- Best practice maintenance of fire doors
- Ensure the product’s fire resistance capabilities are maintained
- Increase the life of your fire doors through trained maintenance
- Our installation and maintenance teams are continually assessed by an independent body
- You can demonstrate that the maintenance of your fire doors meets all required health and safety standards
Simple steps you can take to identify poor performing fire doors