Part of a phased refurbishment to NFU branches
Working closely with the NFU central team we fully refurbished their Penrith branch in two phases. An initial 5 week phase that involved burring electrical cabling into the walls and floors plus a complete makeover the office electrical fixtures and fittings and flooring. The second phase took 3 weeks and included our decoration, furniture, and plumbing teams.
The brief from the client was to make use of legacy items such as exposed beams and 12ft high ceilings, whilst improving the usability of the space for its employees and making the spaces embody the NFU brand.
8 weeks as part of a phased renovation
Fit out details
– Reimagining work stations for 16 members of NFU staff over 3 workspaces
– Overboarding of 12ft high walls
– Increased use of glass partitioning
– Improved safety through buried cabling
– Kitchen fitout
– Bespoke reception counter